Bidding Begins on Wednesday, December 26, 2018
Ends on Monday, January 21, 2019, 6:00:00 PM
Ends in only 98 Days from today!
- The winning bidder fully understands and agrees
to deal with the stallion owner or manager on all
matters related to breeding his/her mare.
- The Colorado Classic Futurity and Derby will not
mediate between parties if issues arise and will be
held harmless in such matters.
- Winning bidder fully understands all fees
outside of the stud fee, including but not limited
to chute fees, shipping fees, mare
veterinarian care and more ARE NOT included in the
winning bid and will be paid to the stallion
management/owner and these prices vary by stallion.
- The stallion services purchased through the
Colorado Classic Stallion Incentive Auction are
intended for the 2019 breeding season only.
- The breeding is NON TRANSFERABLE unless approved
by stallion owner. Breeding terms and stallion
availability are as specified by the stallion
owner’s breeding contract.
- Payment must be postmarked to the Colorado
Classic Office by January 23rd, 2019. If not, the
second highest bidder will have the option to
purchase the stud fee after February 1st, 2019.
Check must clear bank before bidder name
released to stallion management as the official
winner of the stud fee. NO EXCEPTIONS
- All stallions will have a minimum bid unless
otherwise stated by stallion owner.
- Payment can be made to:
1300 S. Bonnie Lane
Watkins, CO 80137
By registering to bid you
are agreeing that you have read and understand these
The Colorado Classic Futurity &
Derby reserves right to deny stallion auction
eligibility at any time.